Photo

Hello everyone

Posted by Anime2646fairy , 11 October 2012 · 105 views

Hey everybody,
ummm, I've never really written a blog and I'm not really sure what to say, but I guess I'll just write and see how it goes. So today at school was quite interesting I guess. I'm taking some pretty hard classes and all of them had our huge quater end tests. It was long, boring, and after hours of just sitting in a desk, you get cramped and you get antsy trying to move around. I got through them ok, but they weren't that fun.
Anyway, I guess my there's no school tommorrow but there is a football game. I'm in the marching band colorguard team, so I have to be there. I'm the captain of the team which is ok, but sometimes I have a hard time controlling my team, there all young so I guess it's ok, :)
Sometimes, I think about what would have happened if I didn't do colorguard this year. If I just did other things with my time. All my life I asked, "what would it be like to be in colorguard?" Now I can't imagine my life without it.

Hey

colourguarding sounds fun :) i hope it goes wel and that the others are.nt to unruley for ya! Xx
Photo
Anime2646fairy
Oct 05 2013 12:03 AM
Nah, all through my years I whipped them into shape! They were pretty good for me and all went quite well!

September 2014

S M T W T F S
21 222324252627

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.