Photo

trapped

Posted by britt124brat , 06 May 2013 · 103 views

I feel like I'm drowning under water...my relationship as of the moment is crumbling...I habe so much pain and anger inside of me....I can't take it anymore...I cancelled my first therapy appointment....no longer have the strength to go....I had it for a while....I knew I shoulda tried to fine a therapist sooner....I knew two months was to long and I'd chicken out....I'm a coward...worst part about it is in letting them win. Everyone who hurt me wins like usaull....Idn why I even try or bother anymore....I truly hate my life...I wish I was never born.

i am glad that you were born. dont give up. chickening out doesnt mean you cant try again. you are so strong to just be here. its dark now but it will get lighter again. look at how many of us are here. still fighting still trying every day.... to get up... live.... be loved. not letting them win.

you deserve happiness. you are not alone.

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.