Photo

worst day of my life...

Posted by bellaroo , 13 December 2012 · 19 views

When I was 6 I was molested by my cousin. this continued till I was 15 years. I pursued charges against him, which was just horrific...I had to relive EVERYTHING!!!!! He admitted to the police and the district attorney that he sexually abused me. So I was hopeful that there was going to be a charge against him and "he would get what he deserves" The district attorney gave me a letter stating that they are not going to pursue charges against him because he is seeking counseling.....WTF?!?!?!?!? at the end of the letter the district attorney stated that this is his last year that he will be working as DA. So they way I see it is that he just wanted to close all his cases and be done for the year....HELP?!?

I dont understand the justice system if this was a murder trial the person would be in jail, but no he gets off scott free...I cant explain how upset I am. ive cried for hours on end about this...realizing that there is no way to get this fucker to stop doing this to others.

I'm so sorry emerald. I don't know why the district attorney chose to not pursue charges, but it's incredibly unfair to you. I can relate to what you wrote, I was abused by my uncle starting at the age of 5, and I've never had any justice yet either. I know this may not seem like much of a comfort now, but there will come a day when your cousin pays a price for what he did to you. He might escape justice here on earth, but God sees everything.

Sending you positive energy.

December 2014

S M T W T F S
21 22 2324252627

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

1 user(s) viewing

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.