Photo

My Uncensored Life Chapter Two

Posted by bellachai , 23 March 2010 · 61 views

My brain tries to work logically and in linear ways. My memories have come to me out of sequence and I have to try to sort them out and put them in the right logical places. Not all the memory flashes I am experiencing are bad. That is somewhat of a relief. I keep thinking the next one will be something I will not want to know.

I will go as linear as I can.

My life in Hell began when my mother ran off with my evil stepfather taking my sister and I. I was 4 and my sister was 3. I understood this man was not my dad and would never be my dad. My sister however loved this evil person. He initially did not harm her as he harmed me. I was his object of hate and she was his object of love as long as he was hating me anyway.

I do not remember much about the first place we lived with the evil stepfather. It seems to me it was a white house. The evil stepfather had a basset hound who gave birth to puppies. Her name was Tippy. I liked Tippy. I have no memory of what happened to her or her puppies. I remember being sick in this house and vomiting on my large doll. I remember being sad that my doll was thrown away instead of washing her hair out. I guess just too gross to do and throwing her out was a better option. My doll did not get replaced. I remember my mother walked us to a daycare and it was up a long staircase to the place. The child care place had lots of little blue mats that we took naps on. I remember not liking it there.

The next house we lived in I have many memories. I will write that in the next Chapter

Blessings to All who read this.

you are brave to do this, I will be here listening

you are brave to do this, I will be here listening

Thank you Zelda. So far I haven't been too brave and I am lol at how short chapter two is. Chickened out to go further baby steps. I listen to you as well. Blessings
Photo
missophelia
Mar 23 2010 03:41 PM
I'm sorry your doll was thrown away.

I'm also sorry you had an evil stepfather.

I commend your courage on writing this down, and there's absolutely nothing wrong with baby steps.

take gentle care

I'm sorry your doll was thrown away.

I'm also sorry you had an evil stepfather.

I commend your courage on writing this down, and there's absolutely nothing wrong with baby steps.

take gentle care

Thank you as always missophelia for your kindness, encouragement and caring. Blessings

October 2014

S M T W T F S
2627282930 31  

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

BLOG WARNING

I am not censoring any of my blogs.

There may be triggers here :trigger:

I thank all those who read

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.