Photo

WHY WHY WHY

Posted by Clemsta , 26 July 2011 · 48 views

He's still here, thought he'd moved away, far away from me. But he's HERE...

Now I'm looking over my shoulder expecting him to be watching me with those brown eyes that use to watch me everyday...

Part of me wants to find you and fall into your arms, but only because you programmed me to... like a computer programme you downloaded what you wanted into my head, you re-wired me till you were satisfied.

It's all kicking off...

I'm cutting, crying, dreaming, and remembering so much... its all coming to the surface and smashing me in the face one image after another, threatening to drown me in them.

Can't cope... pushing the ones I love away, soon they'll leave me. Then I'll be alone, maybe it's what I deserve.

So many horrible things don't happen to one person if they don't deserve it.
So many different things before HE even touched me.

At 8... At 13... and 15 and then 13-17 with him? Then 17/18 with an ex? SERIOUSLY???

Why the demons and shadows are coming up now in their masses is a mystery to me. They're clawing me and ripping me to shreds.
Suffocating me with their weight.

WHY WHY WHYYYYYY?

Photo
might4right
Jul 26 2011 04:08 PM
I am so sorry you are feeling this right now. Please don't hurt yourself because you deserve better. We will not leave you and are here to listen when you need us!
i'm finding it so so difficult at the moment...
and thank you x

September 2014

S M T W T F S
 1 2 3456

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.