Photo

where I am...

Posted by missophelia , 02 April 2013 · 41 views

Not wanting to feel. Because all I feel anymore is not good.

It's just like the way I feel has got some kind of grip on me.

I can't seem to shake loose of the feelings.

Right now, I hate my life.

Right now, I hate me.

I don't know what to do. Everything I try, everything that has worked for me in the past, everything is not helping.

Everything except SI'ing.

At this point, in my mind, with my emotions the way they've been, that is all that has helped.

I feel stuck, lost.

And I keep trying to stop feeling like I'm done. But that's where my mind and my thoughts keep going.

That I'm done. That I don't want to go on.

I know. That sounds really depressing.

But that's where I am.

keep talking. keep holding on. it will pass....i know that's probably hard to believe right now. but i promise it will.

((((missophelia))))
Photo
missophelia
Apr 02 2013 07:26 PM
pink

thank you
Photo
missophelia
Apr 03 2013 02:15 PM
Susan

thank you

Blog Warning

This is a blog of my thoughts, my feelings, my happiness, my pain, my joy, my sorrow, all raw and real. I am not censoring my blog, so please take gentle care of your self.

July 2014

S M T W T F S
20212223 24 2526

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Tags

2 user(s) viewing

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Blog Warning

This is a blog of my feelings, my emotions, my joys, my sorrows, my thoughts, my struggles as I heal. All raw and real. I am not censoring my blog, so please take gentle care of you.

2 user(s) viewing

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.