Photo

A Plea

Posted by FrozenRose , 17 August 2013 · 90 views

I'm tired so tired of being like this. Please let me change. Please let me feel and be human not trapped in a frozen pond of perpetual anxiety known as LAKE PTSD. Please let me move, let me do, let me touch, feel, laugh, cry, whatever..... BE HUMAN!!!!

Please let me back into society so I can sit at a table and drink coffee with my friends and not shake so I spill my drink, or stare awkwardly at the counter so the waitress doesn't see the filth at the centre of me.

Please, please let me be a person. That's all I want. Not Ferraris, Rolex watches and private jets.

I don't ask for much.......

:cry:

Safe hugs, FrozenRose, if its okay? You are a human, just healing. I'm so sorry things are very overwhelming right now, I wish too that I could sit and drink coffee and feel 'normal' and stop my heart racing when its my turn to say what I'd like to order - but we are. :blanket:
Thanks for your reply. Sometimes things are just so overwhelming it's hard to see a way forward, but we carry on don't we? xx

January 2015

S M T W T F S
252627 28 293031

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.