Welcome to Pandora's Aquarium, a rape, sexual assault, and sexual abuse survivor message board and chat room.
If you've been a victim of any type of sexual violence, you belong here. What you see below represents just a fraction of the resources and survivor support available. Register now to join our community and take full advantage of what this online support group has to offer you as you heal and recover, or sign in to remove this message.
You are not alone, we can support you as you heal, and you've made an important step toward recovery by reaching out. If you are unable to register or have any questions, please contact the staff or view our home page.
Posted 14 December 2007 - 10:00 AM
Posted 16 April 2008 - 05:31 AM
Posted 18 July 2012 - 06:58 AM
DIXI -- Ressurssenter for voldtatte (rape victim support centre)
(+47) 22 44 40 50
Arbinsgt. 1, 3 etg.
They offer free legal aid, counselling, hotlines, support groups for both survivors and secondaries, research, activisim and so on. Never heard anything negative about them.
Oh, and they make it very clear that they are for both guys and girls.
This post has been edited by Tillit: 09 August 2012 - 01:39 PM
Posted 06 September 2012 - 07:49 AM
- Stiftelsen Alternativ til Vold (ATV)
- Enhet for traumebehandling v/ Betania Malvik
- BLÅLYS -- landsforeningen for seksuelt misbrukte
- Stiftelsen Fellesskap mot seksuelle overgrep (FMSO)
- Stiftelsen Kirkens Ressurssenter mot vold og seksuelle overgrep
- Adam, kirkens resurssenter for menn
- MiRA -- resurssenter for kvinner med minoritetsbakgrunn
Posted 23 September 2012 - 01:15 PM
- Kontoret for voldsoffererstatning og rådgivningskontorene for kriminalitetsofre
- JURK– juridisk rettshjelp for kvinner
- Unihelse, nasjonalt kompetansesenter for legevaktmedisin/overgrepsmottak
This post has been edited by Tillit: 23 September 2012 - 01:16 PM