Photo

Nicki *t-su*

Posted by one.day. , 01 September 2013 · 68 views

Hey Sis,
I just wanted to say I think of you every day and I do wish you were here. Thank you for letting me find your music book. I read it, I hope you don't mind but I even tried to play it on your guitar - admittedly in your jumper. I frightened my mum like mad, she thought I was you. Though I know you were looking down thinking that was funny.

The words, the songs, they were just beautiful. I wish I heard you play them. You know how rubbish I am at guitar. It was such a surprise, I'm sorry you saw me cry. I wanted you to know I was happy and I did hear you. It felt like you hugged me and spoke through the music.

Maybe you're seeing what's happening or maybe you're not. I'm fighting now, Sis. I want to give this life ago. I'm going to be honest, I was close to almost losing it again. I sat on the floor of my bathroom thinking through who would be there, would your dad have felt another win, what was it worth surviving our time together, why? I couldn't think of any answers. I felt driven it was the right thing to do. Then I thought about you. Cliched again - but you saved me.

I rang a hotline, I flushed everything, I binned everything I thought looked 'dangerous'. This was hard at the time, sis. I felt like every object, thought, memory was driving me to it. I felt alone. All I could think about was me. Me me selfish me. I felt like a failure, no way out, no where to go, just stuck, not getting out of the past, feeling hated and ashamed. I hated myself.

So finding your things, I felt like you knew. You wanted me to have them. It was a blessing in such a dark place. You're making me see, life is worth living. I'm seeing things in a light, I haven't seen in years. I know I'm crying again but I'm okay. I actually am. I miss you Nics but I know you'll find me. I am down qnd you know that but at least I'm feeling that you've given me God knows how many chances to start again, so I must have a purpose or be part of a plan. Thank you so much sis.

April 2014

S M T W T F S
131415161718 19

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.