Photo

What I want right now. (Tw for explicit content)

Posted by Simpletruth , 23 January 2014 · 119 views

I love this forum. What I'm about to honestly write, I couldn't put anywhere else. Or say out loud.
Here it is:
1. An orgasm. I'm quitting running away. I want to feel this properly. And not some clumsy, self inflicted, disgusting video version. The real, clean, mind blowing machine. Lol
2. Alcohol. I want to not count cost or glasses, just drink a bottle of wine.
3. Weed. Okay this isn't a must, it's just fun. Lol
4. A fete, or a party, or some sort of mindless dancing. This I crave! Just letting my hips move without my brain's instruction!
5. I want to fall asleep and wake up with you. Wake up with you staring at me, creepily, eerily, beautifully.
Tis all, I want.

and I hope you get everyone of those!!! Good for you.

Photo
Simpletruth
Jan 24 2014 09:35 PM
Thank you for supporting my wants. No judgement, gosh, thank you so much.
Photo
whodatninja
Feb 06 2014 12:58 PM

totally feels. i hope you get em! you deserve for reals

Photo
Simpletruth
Feb 08 2014 08:17 PM
Thank you!

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

1 user(s) viewing

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Search My Blog

January 2015

S M T W T F S
25 262728293031

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.