Photo

I Shouldn't Have to Justify Myself

Posted by lotus~flower , 07 May 2013 · 76 views

Sometimes I feel like no one really believes me and that I constantly need to justify/explain my rape.

I think this is mostly because my attackers go to my school, and they've told their own twisted lies to all of their friends, and all of those people believe them. I go to a school of about 200 people and unfortunately those boys are "popular". This just contributes to how hard it is for me to trust people. I feel like even the people who are better friends with me believe what other people have told them.

I haven't really told my story to anyone..but I still feel like people just don't believe me. It's just getting to be a little much. I'm glad the school year is almost over and I will never have to see these people again.

hope you cn stay clear of all of them hun If you have to talk to someone at the school ok if you feel you are being harassed hugs
I felt the same way for a long time. Just know that what they did is NOT okay. And you are not alone.

April 2014

S M T W T F S
13141516 17 1819

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.