Photo

feel so alone

Posted by bellaroo , 23 January 2013 · 43 views

I feel so alone. I just want to be better and not have to deal with the constant nightmares,panic attacks, and flashbacks....I just want it all to end. I know this very stupid of me to say...but sometimes I feel like I have no one.I guess its just my head messing with me....but I just feel like no one cares.
I want trish back...she knew me like a book..she could tell when I needed a hug or anything like that...even if I didn't need a hug she would do it anyway...or put my head on her lap and rub my hair....gahhhh...I hate this :(/> :(/> I feel stupid for feeling this way...

Photo
eliseinwonderland
Jan 23 2013 05:25 PM
You don't need to feel stupid for feeling the way you do right now. I know I've felt this before and many other people have too. Sitting with you if ok :) :metoyou:
thanks so much! I feel so needy and I dont want to be that way....which makes me feel worse because who wants to be needy?..
I get exactly how you feel :hug:/> I moved to another country few months ago and have no one here to turn to and I feel very alone. Keep your chin up. You're not alone! I'm here if you want to talk or need a hug :daisy:/> A BIG WARM HUG to you! :hug:/>
Eve
Sorry Bllaroo, I didn't mean to pity you at all. I hate it too when people do this, so I'm sorry if I made you feel that way. I just would like to take your pain away and make the bad days easier for you. That's all. I hope that with Pandy's support you'll find it easier to cope.

Take gentle care
NO NO NO you didnt make me feel that way I guess i just felt that i was being "whiney"....im just rambling and i need to vent but really dont know what to say...so im not making sense..sorry dear :oops:
:hug:

August 2014

S M T W T F S
171819 20 212223

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

1 user(s) viewing

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.