Photo

So much ANGER

Posted by blueboots21 , 24 June 2013 · 76 views

Okay so I just got off the phone with my adopted father (AKA my abuser). He makes me so fucking mad!!! (Pardon my french..probably for this entry). OK so like I had said yesterday, I had talked to him and then took like a two week break. Which during that period he would bug the shit out of the family members that did talk to him. Well, yesterday Mom handed me the phone and told me that he wanted to apologize. He did. And I was fine with that. But, today, how he keeps saying that he wants less time and how when he gets out he WILL come back here. HOW CAN HE THINK THAT?!?! UGHHH....

Blueboots21.

I know from where you are standing this is very complex, but for me on the outside looking in, it's very simple...

You are not receiving the support you need.

You do not owe him.

It's hard to say NO, when we have been abused.

You are responsible for keeping yourself healthy.

There seems to be a huge lack of boundaries in your family system, which makes it hard to stand on your own and voice what it is you need.

My daughter was abused, and I WOULD NEVER EVER place her in this position. It would be really wrong of me to do so.

Please know that I'm thinking of you as well.
Photo
blueboots21
Jun 24 2013 08:02 AM
It is hard to stand my ground when it feels like I'm standing alone..But thank you Orchid

July 2014

S M T W T F S
67891011 12

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.