Photo

Aaron's Contract

Posted by Simpletruth , 19 July 2013 · 42 views

I, Aaron Acosta, hereby solemnly swear on this day Friday 19th July, 2013 that I shall no longer participate in the recreational use of marijuana, also known as weed, kush and by all it's other names, in any form or fashion including food, smoking and any other forms of consumption. I make this promise before God and my friend Sadie Isidore, to whom I provide my permission to berate and discipline me if I ever even consider digressing from this contract.
If for any reason, I am found guilty of breaking the promise made, my mentor, youth worker and all other parties will be informed. I have agreed to these terms and conditions.
Yours Respectfully,
Sadie Isidore (writing on behalf of Aaron Acosta.)

*my Friend promised to cease the usage of weed!* :)

I'm really surprised by your contract with Aaron. You must have been very concerned about the weed's effects.
And you must mean a whole lot to him that he made that promise to you. I think the whole thing has a lot of love in it.

I'm sure you will support Aaron's efforts as you can.

And that's great... :)

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

1 user(s) viewing

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Search My Blog

November 2014

S M T W T F S
161718192021 22

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.