Photo

how i feel today

Posted by jessiboo , 06 September 2013 · 91 views

so on Tuesday I started group therapy I thought it would be good for me and that I would really get the help I need and be around people who had problems just like me. when I got called out of class to go to group, I walked in the room and noticed all the girls who made me cry last week. that was the reason why I got help because I just couldn't take being around people and it was only the second day of school. anyways now im afraid to say anything around them because none of them like me. im more scared that they will tell everyone because anytime they found something out about me I kept hearing many different stories about me. I just don't know if this was a good idea, maybe I don't need the help? but then I do im sick of being depressed and school. I just sit there alone on the staircase. people walk passed me and its like im invisible even to the teachers. I could be crying my eyes out sitting there and nobody would notice me. its pretty horrible. but when people do notice me all I hear is them laughing really loud or whispering and I always feel like its about me cause when I turn around they all shutup. who knows maybe there not talking about me but it sure feels like it. I wish I could just sit in the back where nobody could see me then I wouldn't have to worry about anything.

Photo
ChelseyHolman14
Sep 06 2013 06:59 PM
Jessiboo, I hope this helps. School was my getaway, I could be whom ever I wanted to be! Try to find something you really enjoy. I loved art, I could make something beautiful with my own hands! You then will find friends with similar interest and you will not feel so alone. As far as group, If you do not feel comfortable because of the others in the group that is not going to be healthy at all! Maybe try to find a new group? I hope that helps! If you need to talk don't be afraid to message me! :)

October 2014

S M T W T F S
192021222324 25

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.