Photo

T misses appointment

Posted by Flannery , 21 April 2011 · 68 views

My T was at court today and missed my appointment. I am freaking out. I bundle everything up and hold it for this one hour and now she is not there. Where do I put it? I understand, raionally what's up, but emotionally, I am freaking out. I took my new anxiety med, Atavin, with two double shots of whisky to dull the panic. I am pissed because I bought a short sleeved Easter outfit and I want to SI and cannot now because I don't wanna do my legs. Hell.
Well, I'm supposed to see her in the morning but who knows what i'll be like then? Two really bad nightmares this week and one hard flashback. Hard time at the Psy too. Very depressed.

I am sorry your T could not meet you today. It was a very unfortunate scheduling conflict. It would upset me too. Is she normally dependable? I hope your T calls you soon to reschedule. If you want, I can sit with you until she gets back to you.

December 2014

S M T W T F S
28 293031   

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.