Photo

HOW DARE YOU

Posted by Clemsta , 28 July 2011 · 154 views

How fucking dare you tell a little 16 year old what happened to me.
A 16 year old girl who you barely know,
Your 27 FFS, you shouldn't be texting some little girl at all, saying how rough stuff is and fuel her obvious crush on you.
Clearly you love the attention and affection.
HOW DARE YOU, what happened to me isn't something to go shouting around and you dare have the cheek to get annoyed when I tell you that this situation is making me uncomfortable???
SHE'S 16!!!!! A child... what will she know about this anyway.
Bet you love the sympathy of how hard it is to be with a girl who's been abused.
Bet she loves knowing just how many problems we're having at the moment.
FUCK YOU BOTH

what a fucking bastard!!!!!! I'm so sorry he did that
my x felt the need to tell everyone i knew,and i know it hurts like hell I sorry you have to go through this on top of everything else :( people suck If you ever need someone to talk to or even vent or rant to I'll be there Take very good care of your self,and fuck them karma is a bitch as they will find out!!!
it's the fact i tried to be calm and talk about it and he got soooo defensive. and jumpy when he text. she's 16! a child and he's 27... and he's telling her everything.
he has no right to, really thought we were special and he cared.
so hrt right now, especially as atm im having to deal with everything and its so horrible and all these memories keep popping up.
and thank you... i am ranting as i'm furious.
ranting is perfectly fine much better than tiring to keep in in. He did not have the right what so ever if he is 27 he should not even be around a 16 year old. a 16 year old in reality should be innocent,not always the case, but should be.
there is a quote I think it was on here that i found it and I truly believe this

"You go rummaging around in other people's lives. You hear rumors and go digging for the painful truth. You believe you have a right to these things, but you don't." "When someone tells you a piece of their life, they're giving you a gift, not granting you your due.". If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. but give him a questikon and he'll look for his own answers.

i believe there is more but i can't remember it. I hope it helps even a little and rant away I'll listen
non judgmentally and just fire away
thank you, it just makes me feel sick tbh
even if its because he feels he needs some sympathy and stuff he shouldnt be going to a 16 year old!
shes a child and its wrong!
its my life and i only have the right to tell people
when my mum found out she needed to chat to someone as it was eating her up bt she asked first if she could.
its so wrong on so many levels.
i get it, im not easy and can be hard work, and maybe he needed a niave little girl who would only see one side and give him sympathy but... she 16!!!!!!!!!!!
and he's 27...
even if its innocent texting its really weird. and pluss he got really over the top and defensive xxxx
I;am so sorry you all ways have my ear it' what i'm good at
he still hasn't bothered to contact me... PRICK

July 2016

S M T W T F S
2425262728 29 30

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.