Photo

The short gift of peace and quiet

Posted by bellachai , 20 November 2012 · 52 views

It is so sad that a quality life depends so much on money of which I have very little of.

The quality of my life also depends on quiet and peace. I had a few hours while my daughter and her boyfriend went over to a childhood friend of my daughter to hang out with a few other people. They fought almost all day about her friends. He did not want her to go alone without him but he did not want to go with her cuz he does not like her friends. So he went with her. She told him he had to behave.

Hahahah!!!! They just got home and he is wasted apparently on Vodka. He won't shut up and he crying. It truly is sad and pathetic. I so wish I did not have to see this. We can't get him to go to bed. I have never seen anyone like this and my daughter does not know what to do and neither do I.

I think I have some duct tape somewhere.

Blessings to all

I hope you can get some much deserved quiet time sooon bellachai.

Take care

x
Photo
MaybeJoleisa
Nov 22 2012 09:05 PM
Wishing for some peace and quiet for you.... This all sounds very trying and exhausting.

November 2014

S M T W T F S
161718192021 22

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.