Photo

A/4

Posted by Nevetuli , 04 April 2013 · 103 views

I had a nice pleasant morning. Kids have spring break this week so it is just the hubby and me up in the morning. He is so nice to just look at sometimes. You know how some men are clumsy. Well, mine is just super forgetful. He sets his wallet down, then hunts for it for like 5 minutes. It is the cutest thing ever. Of course I am the mean woman who watches from a distance and laughs at him. But in the end his little smile is all that I was looking for. :P

I had a banana for breakfast. was to busy watching and giggling at the hubs to cook.

Though the night was rough and my dreams were weird, I was trying to remain safe and alive. Everywhere I turned in my dream was the wrong way. I was trying to get to a final destination that I didn't even know what was, I just knew that I needed to get there. Weird eh.

I did my walk yesterday and Becca had alot of fun. We stopped and looked at birds. We even saw some deer. Which she did not even bark at. More of a, what is that huge thing over there. lol I think I should take her more, build the muscles up for when she gets older and we can really do some climbing or something together. My last dog use to mountain climb with me, so it'd be really nice if Becca could. But each animal is different and has different skill factors. So we shall see.

I am thinking today I need to get the bank release off my truck cause I am selling it. It is official my brother is going to come and get it. I have had it paid off now for a few years. Just to lazy to get the lien off the title. So I will handle that mess.

ON a super hot note, I got a bonus from work. So Now I can go and redo my bathroom. Since the incident I have been spending alot of time soaking and what not. I want to get a bigger tub. Something I can relax in for a longer time period. I love reading in the bath or simply opera music with candles. Yes, I am one of those LOL So maybe for tomorrow's goal I will price check the bathroom.

But for today have to go down and deal with banks and titles. Wish me luck.

I just need to say I don't always get the chance to comment on everyones blog BUT I do read them all and I AM ALWAYS here if any of you need me!!!! :hug:

Photo
wavescalmme
Apr 04 2013 10:30 AM
Good luck at the bank. I hope it is quick and not stressful for you.

Congrats on the bonus! I hope you can get the bathroom of your dreams.

Have a fabulous day.
Tons of safe hugs...
Waves
:metoyou:
I hope everything goes well at the bank. New bathroom sounds nice, hope you find something you like. Xx
Quick and easy... Just how I like life... YAY

August 2015

S M T W T F S

Recent Entries

• Photo
    M/15
    15 April 2013
  • Photo
    A/9
    09 April 2013
  • Photo
    A/8
    08 April 2013
  • Photo
    A/5
    05 April 2013
  • Photo
    A/4
    04 April 2013

Recent Comments

• Photo
    M/15
    shantiwater - Apr 21 2013 09:34 PM
  • Photo
    M/15
    wavescalmme - Apr 15 2013 09:49 AM
  • Photo
    A/9
    MissHannah - Apr 09 2013 11:28 PM
  • Photo
    A/9
    wavescalmme - Apr 09 2013 10:41 AM
  • Photo
    A/8
    Nevetuli - Apr 09 2013 04:44 AM

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.