Photo

As a Side Note In General

Posted by FloweringRose , 24 January 2013 · 116 views

So with everything I used to post about my grandmother, and all the feelings I used to have? It wasn't all in my head. My grandmother has some issues that my mother had to deal with growing up too, and well I got some relief knowing it wasn't just me. Some of her behavior in August and October were so appalling too (my grandmother) that I couldn't close my eyes anymore to the fact that she really can be a very ab*sive person.

I don't know. It's still hard accepting. Even knowing it's not just me. That I didn't cause all of my childhood and all of this pain. Still a lot to wrap around.

Day by day I guess. Even with all the pain (and clearly insomnia, it being so late) I am getting better. Little by little. Even with all those awful thoughts I mentioned in the other post..
I hope it keeps going up here. Thank goodness for my wonderful T and finally having some good friends. :wub:

May 2015

S M T W T F S
345 6 789

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.