Photo

who gives.

Posted by bluebird88 , 24 January 2013 · 36 views

i don't feel like going here will do me any good. i am a hopeless case. i have created 2 accounts on here before but i wasn't very good at expressing myself. at one point somebody said "i'm sorry, but i just can't relate to you."

i feel so, so lost and desperate and shitty and useless. there's no fucking point. nothing will help me.

Photo
FloweringRose
Jan 24 2013 03:29 AM
It's awful to feel like that, and to feel alienated even in a space that should feel safe to you. I do hope you can keep reaching out, and find the support you need, and people who do relate. And certainly you are worth the help, and are definitely not hopeless or useless (though I have been in a similar headspace before, with very similar thoughts). Caring and really really hoping you can find the help you need and feel some relief with it all :metoyou:
I'm really sorry you feel so bad.

Please keep reaching out. I'm sorry you were so hurt by someone's comment. There are people here who will relate to every single thing you feel but probably not all at once and probably not all in the same person.

I remember reading advice to young children who want to tell an adult about abuse and the adult doesn't listen. The advice was to keep asking an adult until you find one who listens.

It's the same with all of us whatever age we are. Keep going. Someone understands.

Thinking of you.
thank you. i know i shouldn't have such a negative mindset. i just feel really depressed. thank you- alot- for your empathy. it means alot to me.

September 2014

S M T W T F S
1415161718 19 20

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.