Photo

better

Posted by MissHannah , 30 March 2013 · 54 views

Last night was hard, but my friend stayed up til she fell asleep with her phone in her hand, texting me. It made be so much lese lonely. She is so wonderful. I'm sending her and my cousin letters.

In bed, just had some milk and the limited edition snickers, yum. :cuppa:

Made my mum a care package to take to her tomorrow. A book, kinder bueno's, notbook, body lotions and few more toiletries.

Thank you for all your kind messages, truly grateful for each word.

Glad you have such a wonderful friend! They can make all the difference.

I totally agree with your yum. ^_^

Sending positive vibes to you and your mum.
Kyrie
Awesome I am glad you are having fun. I am also very happy that your friend was there. That is so very much important. You be good to yourself sweetie ;) More snickers haha

:metoyou:
I know nevetuli I think I'm addicted lol. X

Thank you kyrie, yep there good lol. Take care x
I am so buying me some today, haha

November 2014

S M T W T F S
2324252627 28 29

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.