Photo

so stupid

Posted by bellaroo , 23 February 2013 · 66 views

I feel so alone!!! Im so heart broken...so so sad..so so lonely. Its not the same. its never going to be the same. I just want to feel no pain...I just want to be happy...I have good days but im still alone. still broken inside....still torn apart. I feel like everyone is going to leave, I hate feeling like this...it doesnt make this any easier.
I hate being told what to do, I hate people not responding to messages. I just get so irritated with the way my life has been...that I let these stupid ity bity little things get to me...I guess its my my way of not having control...since when I was little I never had any control over the way my life would lead...GAHHHHHHH

I feel so stupid for all of this, i wish i could post some positive things on here..

Bellaroo, I understand you feel stupid I have felt like that too and I get the control thing. I'm really sorry you are feeling so alone and I wish I could offer some better words though I know of course it isn't that simple so I'll just let you know that someone is listening. :metoyou:
Bellaroo, i agree with MissHannah someone is always here to listen and if venting helps you with your everyday life just to put it out there for someone to see and be heard then do it but know there are always people here to listen to you no matter what
Please never feel like you are alone, because you are not. We all are experiencing the same grief and struggle, there is someone out there who understands.

I have choosen to post videos on my healing process to allow others to actually see and feel my struggle, which I believe can be a good support for others.

Feel free to visit my journey with my abuse and healing:

www.AQuartertoEmmaus.com

November 2014

S M T W T F S
23 242526272829

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

1 user(s) viewing

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.