Photo

pics of art....

Posted by missophelia , 01 June 2013 · 46 views

I have had these pics on my computer for a couple of weeks now. I have just not had the energy to post them here. The emotional energy, that is. That's one way my depression drains me.

Anyway, my art was on exhibit at a show this past month of May. It was very exciting, and I was thrilled at the opportunity to show my work.

I have posted the pics to my tumblr blog. So, if you want to see, click on the link below, and it will take you there.

Have a great night, and thanks for viewing.

http://artlifehealing.tumblr.com/

VEry interesting hun i love the tree with different colors in it all are very unique
Photo
missophelia
Jun 02 2013 07:37 AM
fairies,

Thank you very much! :)

The one I think you are talking about is called Silhouette. Instead of painting the landscape around the tree, I painted it inside the tree! :)
Photo
Untangling-It-All
Jun 02 2013 09:22 AM
Beautiful pieces!
Photo
missophelia
Jun 02 2013 09:45 AM
Thank you very much Untangling :)
Lovely my friend! The piece with the six sided frame - is that done with colored pencils? I found it very soothing. :)

Much Love! :hug:/> :hug:/> :hug:/>
Photo
missophelia
Jun 03 2013 04:34 AM
Susan

Thank you very much! :)

Yes, that one piece was done with colored pencil and a little bit of pastel. I titled it Belief.

Lots of love! :hug: :hug: :hug:
How exciting! Good for you! I liked the bird in tree especially.
Photo
missophelia
Jun 03 2013 05:32 PM
Thank you so much, Zelda! The bird in the tree painting is titled The King of the Universe. It's the first painting I ever did without drawing first. All of my others, I draw the picture, then paint, but that one I just used a paint brush.

Blog Warning

This is a blog of my thoughts, my feelings, my happiness, my pain, my joy, my sorrow, all raw and real. I am not censoring my blog, so please take gentle care of your self.

July 2014

S M T W T F S
13 141516171819

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Tags

2 user(s) viewing

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Blog Warning

This is a blog of my feelings, my emotions, my joys, my sorrows, my thoughts, my struggles as I heal. All raw and real. I am not censoring my blog, so please take gentle care of you.

2 user(s) viewing

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.