Thankgod

Posted by , 21 May 2005 · 78 views

I have gone "full circle" as my sister put it. Nobody sang for me at work thankgod, so that means I don't have to do shit for anybody else ever again. Well unless I want to of course, but I don't have to feel that obligation.Though, yeah i sort of screwed it up for everybody myself. A couple mths ago it was my friend Marty's 21st birthday and being me I decorated it all as such. My stuff was taken down, apparently my sense of humor about it all was very unprofessional. LOL I don't care. I thought it was funny, both going up and being taken down and one of my managers just laughed when he saw me. So I know they found humor with it too.Oh well. It saves me from ever having to do it again, I went out with a bang, as did my friend, and who the hell cares. It saves me time and pressure and well the memory of every last coworkers bday, I'm happy about that.Yep, so come on 9pm that is when I am done with work today. :D

Recent Entries

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.