Photo

It's been awhile...

Posted by xRainx , 29 May 2012 · 94 views

It has been awhile... a long while since I have posted on this site. It has been even longer since I have been able to read the post or participate in chat. I use to be a regular fixture in here ...

I have been ok for the most part. At least I think I have been ok. I can't remember the last time I have had a hard cry and I have still managed to keep myself from SI-ing. So that is good right?

But I have not really been progressing. I have lost interest in the things that I love - reading, music, video games, movies, even being with friends - and I don't have a whole lot of interest in getting back into them. It is just to difficult to find the energy to do these things. It is like there is a wall in my mind that builds brick by brick, blocking all motivation, all ambition. I am not sure of how to fix it or how to fix me, so I have enrolled in therapy. Maybe she can help me talk, help me unlock and move past whatever has me so stuck.

And then... Then maybe these tremors will go away ...

Photo
frozenheart
May 30 2012 12:07 AM
Hopefully therapy will help. Way to go on finding the courage to do what you need to do!
Photo
blondie2002
May 30 2012 02:22 PM
I echo frozenheart's sentiment.

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

September 2014

S M T W T F S
2122 23 24252627

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.