Photo

A/8

Posted by Nevetuli , 08 April 2013 · 81 views

Pancakes and Bacon for breakfast!!! I really do enjoy my v8 juice in the morning. I am liking the Vitamen B that I have been on, for energy etc.

Last friday I discussed my medical. I should know everything by this Friday. Advocate is going to help me call! :hi5: I love teamwork. So goal accomplished!

I believe my brother is coming this weekend to get my truck. I have something I want to purchase. I want a new dining room set. I am sick of the traditional dining table. I am debating getting a loveseat and such.. (wicker set) for my dining room. Maybe to promote talking. Comfortable place to bs. lol

Todays goal is to get some information about land remodeling. Landscape work. Who I need, what it cost and things like that.

My husbands dad broke his arm last week. So they won't be taking down the tree this week. I might have to hire someone to come do that. Who knows. I should know more about that today.

I bought Becca a new toy. She has been playing with it all night. She loves squeaker toys. She got up this morning carrying it around, crying. She wanted me to hide it. Once we hid the toy she went on about her business. LOL It is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute. And I got to be apart of that. Awesome morning.

I hope everyone is well... HUGS to all MY blog buddies..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hug:

Glad you hear you a great morning. Good luck with todays goal :hug: x
Photo
wavescalmme
Apr 08 2013 10:28 AM
Good mornings are always good. Your sweet Becca sounds adorable. Gotta love squeaky toys. LOL

I hope continued good days. Thinking about you.

Love n hugs
Waves
:metoyou:
You two are such wonderful friends.. Thank you both for being there for me. :metoyou: :hug:

December 2014

S M T W T F S
21 222324252627

Recent Entries

• Photo
    M/15
    15 April 2013
  • Photo
    A/9
    09 April 2013
  • Photo
    A/8
    08 April 2013
  • Photo
    A/5
    05 April 2013
  • Photo
    A/4
    04 April 2013

Recent Comments

• Photo
    M/15
    shantiwater - Apr 21 2013 09:34 PM
  • Photo
    M/15
    wavescalmme - Apr 15 2013 09:49 AM
  • Photo
    A/9
    MissHannah - Apr 09 2013 11:28 PM
  • Photo
    A/9
    wavescalmme - Apr 09 2013 10:41 AM
  • Photo
    A/8
    Nevetuli - Apr 09 2013 04:44 AM

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.