Photo

"working through the pain"

Posted by missophelia , 17 November 2013 · 186 views

I've heard that said before.  Work through the pain.  Sometimes, it's all you can do.

But how can you work through the pain

When you are so exhausted physically

That that exhaustion just leads to

Total emotional exhaustion.

It's hard to work on anything, work through anything,

Let alone work through any kind of paiin

When you have absolutely no energy.

That,

In a nutshell

Is where I am.

And that

Makes me want to just give up.

(((missophelia))) I'm so angry with your doctor! I can't imagine the frustration you must have when you're being told essentially this physical pain is all in your head. The xrays you mentioned in the previous entry showing arthritis wouldn't have anything to do with pain? Or Lymes Disease? You deserve better care my friend! 

I understand wanting to give up - you know I do, I just believe with all my being there will be another way. I can't say if going inpatient is that way, maybe taking one day at a time, finding one thing to help you through in a healthy way would help? When you're this exhausted every single thing is a monumental task. Be proud of every accomplishment! Remember you are loved and you make a difference in this world!

Much love!  hug.gif  hug.gif  hug.gif

Don't give up. I am right there with you!!!  I am in the same position and if you give up that gives me no hope...we have to keep going somehow.

I am with you and thinking of you. It is harder to feel the pain than to deny it but they say it's the only path out. Hold on tight.

I was told that too that all the pain is just in my head.  Noone listening to what I am telling them and even if it were all in my head it still would hurt so where is the help??

Fortunately I was discovered to have Fibromyalgia, the phantom pain disorder.  Chronic Fatigue Disorder is also another phantom pain disorder.  Both cause extreme fatigue.  From what I have read both of these disorders are a result from some past trauma and the trauma can be physical or emotional. 

Have you considered these a possibility?  Cuz there is help for both these disorders.

Thinking of you as always.

Photo
missophelia
Nov 21 2013 08:39 PM

Susan, LoveJim, Zelda and bellachai

Thank you.  Your words mean the world to me.

Blog Warning

This is a blog of my thoughts, my feelings, my happiness, my pain, my joy, my sorrow, all raw and real. I am not censoring my blog, so please take gentle care of your self.

August 2014

S M T W T F S
242526 27 282930

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Tags

2 user(s) viewing

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Blog Warning

This is a blog of my feelings, my emotions, my joys, my sorrows, my thoughts, my struggles as I heal. All raw and real. I am not censoring my blog, so please take gentle care of you.

2 user(s) viewing

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.