Photo

trying again...

Posted by missophelia , 06 March 2013 · 53 views

So, I am trying this again, this blogging here. I'm not sure how it will go.

I have blogged the past few days different quotes. Sort of as a way, I guess, of trying to get back into blogging here.

But I'm still feeling it, the whole reason why I stopped blogging.

I've been struggling, I still am. And when I struggle the way I've been doing lately, all I want to do is isolate. Push people away. Push those closest to me away.

And, unfortunately, that has included all of you here, my Pandy's family.

In some ways, it makes no sense at all. In other ways, it makes perfect sense. And it seems unfair, it feels unfair, to anyone here who reads my blog. And I never meant to be unfair.

But at the same time, it seems unfair, and feels unfair, to me. Because blogging here has always helped me so much. And, at the same time, it doesn't seem or feel unfair, because with my struggle comes the feeling and belief that I don't deserve anything that will help me.

So, I'm trying this again. I guess I'll see how it goes.

We can wait :)
Photo
missophelia
Mar 07 2013 04:55 AM
yoomzix

Thanks. :)

Blog Warning

This is a blog of my thoughts, my feelings, my happiness, my pain, my joy, my sorrow, all raw and real. I am not censoring my blog, so please take gentle care of your self.

August 2015

S M T W T F S
30 31     

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Tags

1 user(s) viewing

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Blog Warning

This is a blog of my feelings, my emotions, my joys, my sorrows, my thoughts, my struggles as I heal. All raw and real. I am not censoring my blog, so please take gentle care of you.

1 user(s) viewing

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.