Day 33 Happy Thoughts (Thankful For)
I am feeling thankful today. I took it pretty easy and spent the day around the house. I decided my "Happy Thoughts" today are things for which I'm thankful.
- The community here in Pandy's. I have been able to say things I have kept locked behind a wall of shame and I have never felt chastised or belittled by anyone on this site, as I have been by others in my offline life. Instead I have felt supported and understood. I am gradually letting go of my self-judgment about the subject.
- I have been reading a little bit every day of Framed and Unashamed. It is a healing activity for me and I am very grateful to its author, Mary Fijalkovich.
- My family, whose love is steady like the rock of Gibraltar.
- The playfulness of my children, who give me a dozen moments of laughter, at least, every day.
- My pets, who are affectionate and soft, and there any time I need those things.
- My work, it so fulfills, intrigues, and satisfies me.
- Jim Hensen
Mahna Mahna from The Muppet Show: because it makes me smile and feel joy EVERY time!