Photo

Prostitution, get out of my head

Posted by crazysanegirl , 26 November 2012 · 140 views

Coming clean post. I did it again. The time between times gets longer and longer though... At least there's that that's positive.

I think the last time was in 2009. And then, one month ago.

I didn't do it for the same reason I did it the other times. Something didn't come over me - something came over me other times when I created websites, blogs, whatever, in the months before. But one month ago, it was just plain cash. I've been out of work since March now... I'm out of it. I didn't want to do it but I did it. It paid the rent. I rationalized it.

Now, I'm thinking about doing it again because I'm a hundred dollars shy from no longer being able to pay the groceries. Just before starting this post I was emailing another ex client. I didn't click send. Fuck it. Come on Pandy's.

Here I am.

To talk to me, I guess.

So it isn't easy, but you'll find some other way.

I'm scared though.
Anxiety through the roof. Broke down at my doctor's office today when he pointed out I'd written my name wrong on a form.

Like I'm breaking apart from me.

Oh God, let me be like the birds that you feed...
Mathew 6:25-27

if you ever need someone to talk to, i'm here (: i know my situation is probably a bit different from yours, but still. always helps to have someone to vent with.
Photo
endlessocean
Nov 29 2012 03:40 AM
I have this same compulsion, but I am so drawn in to it. Ugh. I think you are strong for stopping! Really st :metoyou: rong!
Photo
crazysanegirl
Dec 01 2012 01:24 PM
Thanks for your words both of us. Especially the word 'strong' :) Put a smile on my face...

July 2016

S M T W T F S
242526272829 30

Recent Comments

Search My Blog

Search My Blog

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.