Photo

Ugh.

Posted by MissHannah , 27 December 2012 · 45 views

Things i wanted to do these last few days -

I wanted to cancel christmas dinner, i woke up on christmas morning feeling okay, the usual dreading of keeping a smile on my face but thats normal.
How that turned into my partner and i in floods of tears, me leaving the flat and only answering his calls to say no, i wasn't coming back. I'm not entirely sure.
Family came over, i took myself of to my room or the kitchen to have a bi of cry a few times and to try and pull myself together.

I have wanted to leave my own body, the body memories fill up my skin, its too uncomfortable. I don't want to think!

I have wanted to literally tell someone everything. The hell that some days are. So maybe she wouldn't have said 'i have a life and can work, you don't and i'll never understand that'

I have wanted to reach out to someone i've never even met. We text, i can't get back to her right now.

How stupid !

I hear you.

:metoyou:
Photo
acceptingme
Dec 27 2012 11:21 AM
((((with you))))

November 2014

S M T W T F S
23242526 27 2829

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.