Photo

I HATE YOU

Posted by Dark_and_Dead , 27 July 2011 · 13 views

I HATE YOU!! You are supose to be my best friend! The one person who i can count on in times like this! The one person I thought would understand and give me a break but no! Instead you are going out to drink orrr,,,get your hair done...or going to parties while you dump your kid on me.

Worst day in a long time and what am I doing...lying on the floor crying struggling to move...whilst baby sitting your one year old. who has not slept all day and is so grumpy. I am so angry..you expect me to have the energy to look after a grumpy one year old when I haven't eaten in days, haven't slept in weeks, and haven't thoughts that would scare even the strongest of people..which I am not.

Thanks. Thanks a bunch.

Ill just continue to pretend to be happy for YOUR sons sake and be your fulltime nanny while inside I am dying and want to be outside aswell.

D AND D IM SO SORRY THAT U R SEEMINGLY BEING TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF BY ur friend.its not fair of him at all. have u talked to him about how u feel. if u havent mayb u could. thingdd
Photo
definingpurpose
Aug 10 2011 02:03 PM
so sorry you are having to deal with this. you deserve so much more and better.

April 2014

S M T W T F S
1314151617 18 19

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.