Photo

Quick silver lining

Posted by Caught~the~rye , 22 March 2013 · 19 views

What happend to us all was awful unspeakable , and what ever else we personally feel . However one thing I have realised lately is that yes that did happen, it ripped open our lives our family's and friends lives, our love and our passion for life. However, it gave us each other, I know we,d all rather it didn't happen in the first place and I agree , however without sounding ..... Corny, I feel a sense of family and friendship that I havnt felt in a long long time here, maybe even before it happend ... And that is something that I turkey cherish. Peace be with you people's , god knows you've put me at peace! X

Preach it, Amen! :metoyou:
Photo
Caught~the~rye
Mar 22 2013 11:49 AM
^_^ thank yew , peace n love your way

September 2014

S M T W T F S
141516171819 20

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.