There is still plenty of time and spaces if you'd like to sign up for the Guest Speaker Chat scheduled for this Saturday!
Welcome to Pandora's Aquarium, a rape, sexual assault, and sexual abuse survivor message board and chat room.
If you've been a victim of any type of sexual violence, you belong here. What you see below represents just a fraction of the resources and survivor support available. Register now to join our community and take full advantage of what this online support group has to offer you as you heal and recover, or sign in to remove this message.
You are not alone, we can support you as you heal, and you've made an important step toward recovery by reaching out. If you are unable to register or have any questions, please contact the staff or view our home page.
Posted 04 May 2012 - 03:30 PM
I have since attempted to regain access to the chat room and I have failed, I am unsure if this is because of my mistakes or because I cannot re-enter - I did not attack or offend anyone I simply well - was very visual in what I wrote which was insensitive and if it results in me being negated from the room I fully understand. I was told that I had a 2 week ban and could re-apply which I have tried to do to no avail - life has been busy so the lack of progress is probably me not knowing what to do.
I am now a lot better, I am engaged, I have a (naugthy but cute Collie) puppy and I am working full time.
Anyhoo - sorry, I am unsure as to how to ask if I can gain access to the chatroom or not, I have tried and failed. If I am blocked I will respect that.
Any advice welcome - London~Amber
Posted 04 May 2012 - 03:44 PM
1) The date that you joined Pandy's.
2) The number of posts you have made.
3) That you have read and understood the chat room guidelines.
4) That you agree not to use the chat PM system unless its to talk directly to a chat moderator.
5) That you will remain respectful of all members and Pandy's staff members.
6. That you agree not to enter the chat room whilst you are "in crisis" which we define as being actively suicidal, actively self-harming or threatening to self-harm, in need of medical attention, or in need of police assistance.
The chat guidelines can be found here.
Posted 04 May 2012 - 07:05 PM
Ditto to what Snickerdoodle said, you'll need to send in your application again to either a board mod (such as myself) or a Chatterator (Sasha and Lyndsie) or just post it here and one of us will see it! :)/>