Photo

to quote Siobhan Fahey...

Posted by missophelia , 07 March 2013 · 27 views

“This is what I am. I have periods of enormous self-destructive depression, where I go completely off my trolley and lose all sight of reality and reason.”

— Siobhan Fahey

This is where I am right now, and I don’t know what to do about it.

you doing your art and playing your music? expressing it helps i think. hope dr. k is helping you too.

i'm sorry it's so hard right now. i do know what it's like.

keep fighting....it will be brighter again one of these days.

:cuppa: :blanket: :metoyou:
Photo
missophelia
Mar 08 2013 07:12 PM
pink,

I am doing those things, but only my art at the VA. At home, I just can't bring myself to. And I am doing my music. But it all just feels like I'm going through the motions, nothing more. Maybe if I could be more expressive. I don't know. Dr K is helping me, the best she can.

I'm sorry you know what it's like, when it's so hard like this. I wouldn't wish this on anyone.

I'm trying. Thanks for the encouragement. You keep fighting, too, my friend. :)

:metoyou: :blanket: :cuppa:

Blog Warning

This is a blog of my thoughts, my feelings, my happiness, my pain, my joy, my sorrow, all raw and real. I am not censoring my blog, so please take gentle care of your self.

August 2014

S M T W T F S
24252627 28 2930

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Tags

1 user(s) viewing

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Blog Warning

This is a blog of my feelings, my emotions, my joys, my sorrows, my thoughts, my struggles as I heal. All raw and real. I am not censoring my blog, so please take gentle care of you.

1 user(s) viewing

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.