Photo

happenings of today

Posted by number5of9 , 14 September 2013 · 72 views

my day started off bleh... i have been awake since 5 this morning, and nothing has really gone my way except for tonight. thanks to the early start, i have been having very depressing thoughts all day. i kept seeing myself as a child and going through the motions of those horrible days... it got to the point that when i was zoned out today, i screamed and my fiance came over to me and hugged me telling me i would be alright, that he was here. after that little episode he decided to take me out for a little bit with our son. when we got back home, he told me to lay down and relax. he made me dinner, and made me feel like a queen. my thought and feelings at the moment are 90 percent better than what they were this morning

May 2015

S M T W T F S
242526272829 30

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.