Online store?

Guest shark bite

Guest shark bite
Hi, I used to be an active member of this board quite some time ago and before I left I remember there being a great deal of discussion regarding an online store.  I thought it was in the works to sell items that had slogans that the survivors voted on.  I have been searching around for a store on this site and haven't found it, nor have I found posts regarding it.  Please fill me in!  Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

I've been wondering about the online store too... ???

~Olivia~

A Shark's Revenge
I guess it never came about.  That's too bad...

Wow, glad someone brought that up again.  I'd love to buy stuff from here but the whole concept totally slipped my mind.  :)

*also waiting patiently to be able to purchase pandy's merchandice*  I still remember all the wonderful designs people came up with.  Please bring on the store!

• 4 weeks later...
Can anyone find that thread? I just sat down to work on this and CANNOT find it anywhere. BOOOO.

:cool:

*Savannah knows everything :;):

no seriously, you moved it there ages ago so you could choose the designs and stuff. and then it never came about...

But pleeeeeeaaaaaseeeeeeee do something about it, i can't wait for the no means no, bitch thong :devil:

Yay!!! I am seriously soo excited I can barely stand it! Oh and my Mom wants a shirt, how cool is that??

Ok sorry, I'm really happy now! THANK YOU SHANNON  :love:!

~Olivia~

Edited to add that I really love the designs you picked so far. Thank you again for doing this :).

I'm So EXCITED!!!

Yay!! :D

ScarletBeauty

Shannon, do you still need design's submission for the items or do you have all the designs you need? I'm only asking because if you still need some, I'd be happy to try to come up with something to send you.  :)

Verena

P.S. The size of the images for cafepress.com needs to be so ridiculously big, doesn't it? I almost crashed my computer designing something for a cafepress.com shop the other day :P

Yes! They need to be so huge and have such high dpi. what  a pain. As a result, a lot of the designs from before wouldn't work. They ended up to be postage stamp sized! I had to re-do them, so if your design changed, that is why. I'm so sorry about that.

If you have suggestions, yes, please pass them on! Notice that I scrapped the "voting" idea - it would take too long, and I thought I should grab motivation while it was around.

I decided to donate the $5/month it will cost to run a premium store. It's so much nicer because there are more products to choose from, and we can put more than one design on each product. This way, you can practically get whatever design you want on whatever product - yay to that.

if for some reason you had decided to use any of the designs i had contributed, and they are of inapropriate size or dpi, let me know I am fairly certain that i have them all saved in larger sizes on my hard disk somewhere.

LIsa

Lisa,

Yes, please do send your designs if you have them in larger format! They preferably need to be 300 dpi, and there are a variety of sizes that work (ie if it's too small for a t shirt, it could be used as a mousepad, sticker, teddy bear, etc)

But pleeeeeeaaaaaseeeeeeee do something about it, i can't wait for the no means no, bitch thong :devil:

I forgot about those. Mary you rock for that idea!!!!

:yay:

Shell

Hey guys,

Great idea on the intro...I'll do that.

Also, I am waiting to get a usable version of the no means no, bitch logo for you all.

And...if you're worried about wearing a shirt that screams "rape" (and i dont blame you a bit), I am working on some simple pandys.org designs. If you want something more subtle and have ideas, please let me know.

(should i move this thread to the main forum?)

(should i move this thread to the main forum?)

Yeah, probably a lot of people haven't seen the thread here.  Looking forward to getting some discreet pandy's wear...  :)

Melinda

Shannon, I do think you should move it to the main forum.   :)

Cathy

Hey!

We're finally getting the pandys.org store ready!

please do not buy anything until it's completed - not all the designs are in "ready" format, and I want to make sure you get the best possible merchandise.

If you have an idea for 'discreet' pandys gear, please let me know. And stay tuned to this thread for the store grand opening!

Shannnnnon

Archived