There is still plenty of time and spaces if you'd like to sign up for the Guest Speaker Chat scheduled for this Saturday!
Welcome to Pandora's Aquarium, a rape, sexual assault, and sexual abuse survivor message board and chat room.
If you've been a victim of any type of sexual violence, you belong here. What you see below represents just a fraction of the resources and survivor support available. Register now to join our community and take full advantage of what this online support group has to offer you as you heal and recover, or sign in to remove this message.
You are not alone, we can support you as you heal, and you've made an important step toward recovery by reaching out. If you are unable to register or have any questions, please contact the staff or view our home page.
Posted 11 March 2013 - 10:53 AM
PODS (Positive Outcomes for Dissociative Survivors) works to make recovery from dissociative disorders a reality through:
- information and awareness training days/workshops to inform and educate about the reality of living with and recovering from dissociation, trauma and sexual abuse, suitable both for dissociative survivors, their supporters and professionals such as counsellors and psychotherapists
- opportunities for survivors, partners and supporters to meet together and provide mutual support
- a weekly telephone helpline
- ongoing e-mail support
- resources such as an e-magazine, Information Booklets and Emergency DID Information cards
- signposting to other organisations
Posted 11 March 2013 - 10:57 AM
Services including 1-2-1 counselling for both male and female survivors, inpatient stays in a specialist centre, advocates if you choose to report, group counselling, signposting and guidance.