Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/pandys/public_html/forums/admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php(1759) : eval()'d code on line 744

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/pandys/public_html/forums/admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php(1759) : eval()'d code:744) in /home/pandys/public_html/forums/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 110

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/pandys/public_html/forums/admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php(1759) : eval()'d code:744) in /home/pandys/public_html/forums/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/pandys/public_html/forums/admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php(1759) : eval()'d code:744) in /home/pandys/public_html/forums/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/pandys/public_html/forums/admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php(1759) : eval()'d code:744) in /home/pandys/public_html/forums/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/pandys/public_html/forums/admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php(1759) : eval()'d code:744) in /home/pandys/public_html/forums/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
Interesting Twist - Pandora's Aquarium

Photo

Interesting Twist

Posted by Iammealways , 01 October 2010 · 132 views

Poll: Some advice (0 member(s) have cast votes)

What should I do, if my perp is being fed things to hurt me?

Vote Guests cannot vote
So, my perpetrator is mad that I found a guy who treats me well. For some reason, he wants to keep me in miserable shape because then it justifies his actions. Oh, yeah, and the asshole father that I have said he would help him. But I am stronger than that. Apparently, my perpetrator has issues. Not sinking down to his level. I can fight off what he throws at me. I'm more important than that. No better or worse than anyone else, but better than him.

I don't know your entire story but I have to say your father is a real jerk. How could he possibly be helping out this individual who has made your life miserable adding insult to injury. We all have the same type of problem here but some of us are burdened by cruel intentions after the fact also. I'm sorry you have to deal with this...
Photo
angel.heart
Jun 11 2015 02:21 AM

That's awful :( I'm sorry he has done that...

Have you been better?

July 2015

S M T W T F S
   12 3 4

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.