Photo

how to stop being lonely

Posted by bellaroo , 04 March 2013 · 55 views

Im in so much pain, would it even matter if i was gone...probably not...I feel so stupid for saying that and i know its probably not the right thing to say but i dont care...I just am in so much pain, constant battles...constant problems...my thread is thinning by the minute. I just dont know what to do anymore. :bawling:

Im so lonely, I know this is stupid but i want to relive my life...so i can re-do everything. I feel like i could lay in bed for days and not even care...I cry myself to sleep almost everynight...how do i stop from feeling so lonely inside

Photo
greengoddess72
Mar 04 2013 09:19 PM
I feel like that all the time. I want a do-over. I posted this somewhere else too - A lot of the time, I envision myself as if this had never happened, in a parallel universe. I know that she is happy there. She has the successful career I had in front of me, the happy married life, the white picket fence. :blanket:
I feel the same way inside, I'm sorry that you know that kind of loneliness. Here for you if you ever need to talk
I have often wondered what my life would have been, could have been, without the abuse. I hear you. All the space and time taken up with the pain and work of getting it together could have been spent dancing or playing the flute.... or chasing butterflies........or laying your head down on your pillow at night and sleeping peacefully until morning. I hear you.

July 2014

S M T W T F S
27282930 31   

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

1 user(s) viewing

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.