Photo

since no one gives a flying

Posted by whodatninja , in my life i wish i didn't have 10 February 2014 · 64 views

and i don't entirely trust my t, i might as well tell bits of my story here. this is the only safe place i can put it so it's no longer inside my head. if you dear reader are reading this for some reason, go ahead and get your rocks off. i'm surprised you're even bothering to do so when there's plenty of other things to do.

let's see the stars of this wonderful soap opera!

the protagonist: who else? it ain't you.
the antagonist: depends on the current act. there's plenty to choose from!
the contagonist: don't know who fills that role yet. we'll see.
the sidekick: none, thankfully.
the guardian: don't exist. if they did, i wouldn't be in this serious shit.
the reason: gone a long time ago. if it was the universe, thanks a lot.
the emotion: no idea.
the skeptic: everybody else. probably you too.

how many acts in this wonderful little play?
well, let's see, i've got about ehh, 20 years on? so that'll roughly be 24. let's keep it minimal. i don't want to bore you all.

and do you think we'll get a happy ending out of it? there's always that glimmer of hope, right? AS OF THIS MOMENT FUCK NO. but, the story is never ending, so it might change, yet i HIGHLY DOUBT IT.

so what are you waiting on? me? that's right, i gotta start this story. move on to the next chapter. get a cuppa and maybe some popcorn. and maybe some tissues. whether you fap or cry into it is your prerogative. i've stopped caring a long time ago.

Photo
Fin_De_Siecle
Feb 13 2014 02:23 AM

Well written. You convey emotions (beneath the surface) really well.

I, for one, will keep reading you (right now, too scared to fall asleep).

Photo
whodatninja
Feb 13 2014 10:23 AM
thanks. I didn't think anyone would give 2 shits and a fuck about my story. I was falling a little unhinged due to stress. I still am unhinged. right now I'm drunk. i think I stopped making sense a while ago...

If you're reading this...

... then you know I don't put in trigger.gif labels. Welcome inside my head. You've been warned.

September 2014

S M T W T F S
21 222324252627

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.