Photo

Sadness & Pain

Posted by sueb0311 , 02 April 2014 · 98 views

The pain I feel runs so deep. I have never felt pain and sadness like this before. Maybe because I've never truly been in love before. Love hurts. There's no way around it. I'm just hoping I must feel pain and sadness before the sun rises over the darkness and I will forever feel happiness. I'm looking forward to that moment.

There is someone out the who truly loves you. Like everyone else in this life, he has mad mistakes. I am sure he is willing to do anything to make things right, even down to the most difficult of choices he is asked to make, and still make them to ensure that your relationship WILL survive.

Photo
intrepidshe
Apr 02 2014 10:14 PM

I imagine with true love, when hurt happens, it is much deeper, more painful. I'm so sorry you're going through such agony. But, with true love I also imagine there is a pathway to healing, unlike other types of relationships. Still, I'm sorry you're in the place that you need this particular path.

December 2014

S M T W T F S
21222324 25 2627

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.