Photo

tomorrow...

Posted by missophelia , 31 October 2013 · 150 views

TW   Please take gentle care of your self if you choose to read.

I am supposed to hand in my pills tomorrow morning.

Right now, I have really mixed emotions about it.  There is underlying anxiety.  I am trying to not anticipate, but I am afraid of how it will feel in the morning.

It was weird, talking to Dr K this morning.  She told me I could go with her in the morning to hand them in....IF I WANTED TO.

In my mind, I was saying, what?  She's giving me an option?

I didn't like that.

When I had my session with her Wednesday, the conversation went more like, it's a really good idea that you turn them in.  And, I will call and schedule it, and then go with you when you turn them in.

After this morning, I feel like I have a choice.

And I don't think I do.

I don't think that's how the professionals at my VA see it, as me having a choice.  Because, honestly, if I really had a choice, I would keep them.  So I could use them.

Choice or not, I know I need to turn them in.  I feel too close to the edge, and feel the urge to jump.

I am so depressed, it's not funny.

I'm also angry, and anxious. 

I just want to give up.  Give in. 

And part of me wants to die.  I don't want to go on.

Sitting with you. X
Photo
missophelia
Oct 31 2013 05:11 PM

thank you Susanna

Photo
Untangling-It-All
Oct 31 2013 08:45 PM

:hug: :hug:

It's a big step.  Whatever you choose, I am with you.

Photo
missophelia
Nov 01 2013 02:47 AM

Thank you Untangling

And how did you get the emoticons to show up.  I don't even see where to find them here.  But thank you for the hugs, and hugs to you too

Photo
missophelia
Nov 01 2013 02:47 AM

Thank you Theresa. 

Photo
Untangling-It-All
Nov 01 2013 07:27 PM

I just typed the code for the hugs, which is : hug : but without the spaces between the : and the word hug

Photo
missophelia
Nov 01 2013 07:34 PM

thanks, Untangling

Blog Warning

This is a blog of my thoughts, my feelings, my happiness, my pain, my joy, my sorrow, all raw and real. I am not censoring my blog, so please take gentle care of your self.

August 2014

S M T W T F S
1718192021 22 23

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Tags

1 user(s) viewing

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Blog Warning

This is a blog of my feelings, my emotions, my joys, my sorrows, my thoughts, my struggles as I heal. All raw and real. I am not censoring my blog, so please take gentle care of you.

1 user(s) viewing

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.