Photo

wow, wow, and wow....

Posted by missophelia , 08 February 2014 · 115 views

wow, wow, and wow.... Wow!  I didn't know it had been that long since I last blogged. 

So much has been going on with me.  Guess I just let the time get away from me.  

I should check in here more often.  Posted Image

Since getting out of the hospital, I have been making some changes in my life.  Being in the hospital was life altering for me.  I have been examining me more.  I have been studying Buddhism, which I feel is where I belong.  There has been a lot going on inside of my head.

All of it good.

I feel very grateful to have found this new path, in light of what happened to me on Thursday.  I feel this new path is giving me a way to cope with what happened.

Thursday morning I was hit from behind on the highway, by a tractor trailer that was going about 65 MPH.   The pic shows what is left of the back end of my car.

Luckily, I walked away from the accident with only aches and pains.  Nothing broken. 

And I think back to three months ago.  Then, I wanted to die.

Today, I am thankful to be alive.

Amazing you walked away with minimal injuries.  I am so grateful you were not seriously hurt.

Lots of love and hugs my sweet friend (((missophelia)))

Photo
missophelia
Feb 08 2014 08:13 PM

bellachai

Thank you.  I feel very grateful, too.

Lots of love and hugs to you, too, my dear friend. 

wow glad you waked away from that and so so super happy you are glad you walked away from that.

Photo
missophelia
Feb 08 2014 08:31 PM

Lolli

Thank you.  Yeah, it's a big change from where I was before I went into the hospital. 

Definitely a good change.

Wow. So glad you're ok and things are looking so hopeful for you.

:)

Photo
missophelia
Feb 09 2014 07:41 AM

Susanna

Thanks.  With all I've been through lately, I think the only thing I can do is feel hopeful.    :)

Blog Warning

This is a blog of my thoughts, my feelings, my happiness, my pain, my joy, my sorrow, all raw and real. I am not censoring my blog, so please take gentle care of your self.

November 2014

S M T W T F S
23 24 2526272829

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Tags

1 user(s) viewing

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Blog Warning

This is a blog of my feelings, my emotions, my joys, my sorrows, my thoughts, my struggles as I heal. All raw and real. I am not censoring my blog, so please take gentle care of you.

1 user(s) viewing

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.