Photo

More than a thought

Posted by SFP , 30 April 2012 · 18 views

I signed up here reluctantly in February I think it was. I never thought I would write on here, participate in any way, much less talk with anyone.
I am soooooo glad that I found this place, so glad.

Photo
missophelia
Apr 30 2012 08:19 PM
I think I felt the same way when I first joined here, that I would never do anything here except observe. Now, today, I am also so glad I found this place.

And I'm so glad you found this place too! I'm glad it's turned out to be a place you are glad you found! :)
I am sorry for the reason you came here but glad you found Pandy's. I think this community is so helpful, understanding, caring and very kind in supportive and encouraging ways.

Blessings
Photo
SouthwestPenny
Apr 30 2012 08:27 PM
The days that are really difficult to get through i wish i had someone to talk to and someone to understand. now i do. a whole community of survivors and support. Pandy's has been getting me through the hardest days.
and we are so glad to have you. just so you know, it took me about a year after i joined before i made my first post....maybe longer. i was a lurker.

i for one am glad you were brave enough to start to post here. you've brought many smiles to my face.

August 2014

S M T W T F S
171819 20 212223

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.