Photo

Scared of how i've been feeling.

Posted by MissHannah , 03 October 2012 · 52 views

**Tw for SU

I haven't felt like this in quite a while..It scares me when i do.

The last two nights, seemingly out of no where really i've been having some strong SU feelings. I don't feel like i'd act on any of these feelings, it scares me when i start feeling like i just don't care. This was the case last night, i felt like i really didn't care much.

I don't want to go back to that mind set. I've been there before. I don't feel like i really know how to deal with these feelings though.

Today so far so good, well good might be an over statement but bettter than last night anyway. I felt like i had alot to get out, it seems to have gotten stuck somewhere though.
I think i'll come back and try again later, feeling pretty numb at the moment.

Hate this :toomuch:

With you on this. I hope you are not feeling those feelings anymore.

Take good care of you. Safe hugs if okay :hug: :hug: :hug: and many blessings
Photo
acceptingme
Oct 03 2012 09:20 PM
((((sweet friend))))
with you. truly.
I hope you've been feeling better since writing this. Take care.

April 2015

S M T W T F S
2627 28 2930  

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.