Photo

New to me

Posted by MissHannah , 29 March 2013 · 45 views

I'm feeling overwhlemed at peoples kindness to me. It's making me want to cry.

Photo
missophelia
Mar 29 2013 06:46 PM
I know how you feel. I do too.
Awe, don't feel badly about people being kind to you. Precious you are WORTH all the kindness in the world.

You are so wonderful. Please know that. Accept your beauty sweetie.. Nothing wrong with people being nice to you. That's a good thing.

or would you rather I cuss and yell in this post. ;) Just kidding... You are adorable. Please have a wonderful day. :hug: if ok
Aww missophelia I'm sorry you feel that way too. You deserve kindness : :metoyou:

Neveruli - Thank you so much for the kind words :metoyou:

Hehe hmm I guess you are right :P

Hugs are most certainly ok thank you. :hug:
:hug:

October 2014

S M T W T F S
1920 21 22232425

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.