Photo

Off to the new job!

Posted by sherodon , 26 September 2012 · 81 views

It's really early and I feel like there is something more productive that needs to be done but I cant thhink of what it is, and since I'm mostly ready, I'm on here!!

I'm super nervous but trying to force myself to be excited. I'm usually pretty good at faking it so we will see how today goes. :)

No money for lunch since I left my stupid bank card in the atm. I dont care not to eat I usually dont eat much lunch any ways I just dont want to look stupid when everybody is like what are you eating today and I'm gonna be all like, nothing lol.

Oh well I'll cross that bridge when i get to it!!

Wish me lucccccck! :)

:scared:

:thumbsup: Blessings

December 2014

S M T W T F S
21222324 25 2627

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.