Photo

Learning

Posted by ~Samantha~ , 20 July 2007 · 76 views

I am finally learning about my life. Yes I am still numb. Yes I still hurt. And hell yes the events are never going to always be with me. But I think I am finally learning that I can not control everything and somethings are so far out that I can't do anything about it.
I blamed myself for the past two and a half months since the event has happened saying that the sexual assault/rape was my fault. I gave it and told myself every reason why it was my fault. But today I am here saying IT IS NOT MY FAULT. I know that I am not to blame because I DID NOT ask to be raped but instead all I did was go to watch a movie.

Thank you ass hole (perp) I learned from you that even if they look nice and act nice they are not always nice.

-Samantha-

Photo
foreverhurt
Jul 21 2007 11:54 PM
:yay: Huge step for you, this is great. I came to that point quite a while back and it made so much difference in my healing. Like a weight off of my shoulders, I hope you feel this way too.. Your right, it was not your fault, you did not do anything wrong. foreverhurt

December 2014

S M T W T F S
21 22 2324252627

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.